Upcoming Grant Rounds
GRANT ROUND 25 is now closed.
GRANT ROUND 26 will open in May.
Details of further grant rounds will be made available on the Research Grants Calendar in due course.
Eligibility Criteria and Application Information
To be considered eligible to receive an EMF Queensland Program funding your proposal must:
- be led by a Queensland based Emergency Department Staff Specialist (FACEM, FRACP (PEM)) as a Principal Investigator (see section 2.2)
- have an eligible Principal Investigator with compliant progress reporting for all active QEMRF grants
- administered through a Queensland-based Hospital and Health Service cost-centre, hospital-based trust fund or cost-centre, University cost-centre, or medical research institute cost-centre
- be conducted in Queensland, however this does not preclude collaboration with experts elsewhere in Australia or internationally.
Your application must demonstrate that the proposed research:
- is directed at improving the care of patients in Emergency Departments
- aims to advance the field of emergency medicine
- builds capacity in Queensland emergency medicine research
Applicants should refer to our guidelines to ensure they are eligible to apply.
QEMRF Grant and Scholarship Guidelines (updated in February 2016)
Grant Applicant Resources
Application Form Templates
Please only use the below MS Word templates to prepare your applications. The following templates are for DRAFTing your application. They are available on SmartyGrants. We will only accept applications submitted through SmartyGrants.
Coming soon…… MS Word templates for Capacity Building.
Grant Scheme Score Sheets
For more information please contact the Research Team on (07) 3720 5700 or email@example.com